2019-2020 Winter Athletic Participation Forms
Use this Link: http://cedargrove.powermediallc.org/
- Go to our Cedar Grove School District website https://www.cgschools.org/
- Under ‘Our Schools’ scroll down to ‘High School’ then click on the ‘Athletics’ tab
- On the right hand side click on the ‘Athlete Participation & Physical Packet’
- Click the tab that says ‘Athletic Participation Packet’
- Fill out, complete, and submit all forms online!
- Step 1: Fill out, complete, and submit all forms of the online Athletic Participation Packet. This has to be done prior to every athletic season (Fall, Winter, and Spring).
- Step 2: Print out the Medical Forms at the same location. These forms must be filled out by a physician during the student-athletes physical exam. The physical exam must be completed by a health care professional who has completed the student-athlete cardiac assessment PD Module. All physicals will be valid for one calendar year. Return these forms to the school nurse!
To participate in the 2019-2020 Winter Athletic Season, all forms are due by November 18, 2019!
All Medical Forms must be returned to the Cedar Grove High School Nurse!