2019 Spring Athletic Participation Forms
Use this Link: http://cedargrove.powermediallc.org/
- Go to our Cedar Grove School District website https://www.cgschools.org/
- Under ‘Our Schools’ scroll down to ‘High School’ then click on ‘Athletics’
- Under Athletic Links and Forms click on ‘Athlete Participation & Physical Packet’
- Click the tab that says ‘Athletic Participation Packet’
- Fill out, complete, and submit all forms online!
- Step 1: Fill out, complete, and submit all forms of the online Athletic Participation Packet. This has to be done prior to every athletic season (Fall, Winter, and Spring).
- Step 2: Print out the Medical Forms at the same location. These forms must be filled out by a physician during the student-athletes physical exam. The physical exam must be completed by a health care professional who has completed the student-athlete cardiac assessment PD Module. All physicals will be valid for one calendar year. Return these forms to the school nurse!
To participate in the 2019 Spring Athletic Season, all forms are due by February 22, 2019!
All Medical Forms must be returned to the Cedar Grove High School Nurse!